Welcome to St. Bernard's Parish Primary School
Together We Grow In The Lord
St Bernard's Parish Primary School was founded by Saint Mary of the Cross MacKillop in 1890 and proudly continuing in her footsteps. St. Bernard's Parish Primary School is located in Bacchus Marsh, Victoria. We are proud of our welcoming, inclusive community.
We as a faith community facilitate, participate and provide opportunities to allow students, staff and families to develop and continue their journey with Christ.